Intelligent software to cut energy costs
Energy is one of the highest variable costs in factories, yet is not managed efficiently.
KelvinAI helps Energy Managers who are frustrated by the inability to optimise the running costs and system performance of their energy and utilities systems.
By continuously forecasting when the major energy users within your factory will start and end KelvinAI gives you precise visibility of energy demand allowing you to:
- Optimise boiler management
- Reduce peak electricity charges
- Schedule discretionary processes to balance load and increase diversity.
- Integrates easily with your operational historian
- Provides a continuous forecast of energy demand within your plant.
- Alerts operators to avoid inefficient operation and provides predictive visibility of each process.
- APIs to support predictive boiler control
- More efficient steam production, lowering costs and CO2 emissions
- Increase boiler capacity without installing new equipment
- Reduce boiler maintenance costs by avoiding overheating
- Efficient process scheduling by giving all operators visibility of steam demand
- Reduce production cycle times allowing increased plant capacity
- Minimise peak charges
- Identify peak users
- Improve predictability of costs
- Early warning of unusual consumption patterns
- Forecast consumption surges
Steam unit costs
Process cycle times
Boiler maintenance events
Peak electricity charges
Product unit cost
Predictability of spend
Visibility of energy consumption